Field Days Are Back! Join us on August 1st for an exciting morning at Willamette Valley Vineyards (Turner location).
This Birds & Bees Field Day hosted by LIVE and Bee Friendly Farming brings together pollinator, raptor, and integrated pest management experts to lead discussions on:
- Biological control agents as a means of pest management
- Essential strategies for installing and maintaining pollinator habitat
- How birds of prey can reduce rodent pest populations and ground-nesting pollinator habitat...and more!
Event Discussion Leaders:
- Julie Collins from the Cascades Raptor Center
- Randy Hillyer & Joe Perez from Willamette Valley Vineyards
- Jana Lee & Dalila Rendon from USDA Agricultural Research Service
- Cody Wilson from Bee Friendly Farming
Time: August 1, 9am-12pm
Location: Willamette Valley Vineyards (Turner location) 8800 Enchanted Way SE, Turner, OR 97392
Growing Oaks Update
Join us in our goal to collect 100,000 acorns to plant 10,000 Oregon White Oaks back into the Willamette Valley. Our Growing Oaks initiative with Willamette University continues and we’re looking for acorn-collecting volunteers!
2023 LIVE Annual Meeting Resources
Our 2023 Annual Meeting was held on March 30th, 2023 at the Chehelam Cultural Center in Newburg, OR. Here are a few resources and presentation recordings from the event: