Join us for two days of educational sessions, networking, and the LIVE annual membership meeting.
Virtual check-in will begin at 8:45 am each day, followed by the LIVE board meeting on Day 1 and educational sessions on Day 2. The Day 1 board meeting is open and free to members and non-members to attend.
Day 1 Board Meeting | Free to attend - REGISTER HERE
Day 2 Educational Sessions and Lunch
- $95 Early Pricing ends February 28
- $125 Regular Pricing from March 1 - March 30
- $40 Student Pricing ends March 31
- No one turned away for lack of funds - contact email@example.com
We encourage wineries and vineyards to bring your whole team for a discount!
- $400 Team Pricing for up to 5 people in your company
- $750 Team Pricing for up to 10 people in your company
DAY 2 SCHEDULE: THURSDAY, MARCH 30
8:00 AM Check-in begins
9:15 Resilience and Resistance: Why and How to Restore Oregon White Oaks Habitat in our Shared Landscape | Nicole Maness, Willamette Partnership
10:00 Break and Group Activity
11:00 Developing a Fungicide Spray Program with a Focus on Resistance Management | Michelle Moyer, WSU
12:00 PM Lunch and Awards
1:00 Jancis Robinson Keynote
2:00 End of Day 2
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about LIVE, visit livecertified.org